To accept and use credit cards with your system, you must set up your encryption settings. We highly recommend that you use LEK encryption.
- Go to System > System Settings > Encryption Settings
- Select "agree" in the Encryption Agree field.
- In a separate window or tab, open http://pleskbilling.com/support/lek.php
- Enter an encryption key of your choice in the textbox provided. Be sure to write this value down, as this information cannot be recovered.
- Select your four digit PIN in the four drop down menus.
- Click Generate LEK Hash.
- When the page loads, the Encryption Hash is generated. Copy the Encryption Hash.
- Paste the hash into the New Hash textbox in your ModernBill.
- Enter the pin you selected when you created your Encryption Hash in the LEK Pin field, and then again in the LEK Pin Again field.
- Click Submit Changes.