The company settings page sets many of the variables that the system will use to populate many values.
For example, the email templates will pull your company name and contact information from this area when creating emails. It is important to keep this information up to date. These values are initially filled with information gathered during the installation process. Please remember to save your changes when you are done.
- Enter the name of your comapny here, as you would like it to appear to your clients.
- Please provide a brief description of what your company does.
- You may enter a longer description here.
- This is the URL to your company's webpage.
- If you've made any changes to your Plesk Billing directory structure, you will want to edit this entry to refelct these changes. This URL determines where the system tries to take you when you click "Login as Primary Contact" on the client details screen.
- This is the URL to your main order page. Most clients use a custom order page, so this may need to be updated.
- Please enter your comany's main contact email address.
- Enter the first address line of your company's physical address.
- Enter the second address line of your company's physical address, or a PO box if you use one.
- Enter the city of your company's address.
- Enter the state of your company's address.
- Enter the country of your company's address.
- Enter a primary phone number, so your clients can contact you if they need to.
- Phone 2
Enter a second phone number if you have one
- If you have a separate fax number, please enter it here.
- Tax ID Number
- If you have a Tax ID Number, enter it here.