To view information relating to the license for your Plesk Billing software, click on System -> Server Settings -> System Info -> License Info. Here you will find the following:
- This will tell you the version number you're running. The build number is not included here - you can find the build number at the bottom of each screen.
- Admin UI
- The version of the user interface you're using.
- This will tell you what kind of license you have.
- Registered to
- This is the company the license is officially registered to.
- Max Clients
- Each license has a particular client capacity. This will tell you the maximum number of non-archived clients you can have in your system before you need to upgrade to a larger capacity license.
- Renews on
- Each month, your system calls out to our licensing server to verify that your license is still valid. The date listed here lets you know when the next call is due to occur.
You can also find the license information at the bottom of each screen.