SymptomsUploaded Tomcat application doesn’t run.
When trying to restart the application Plesk displays the "Unable to start up Tomcat web application" alert.
If you have Tomcat and MailEnable Professional installed simultaneously on your server, it is a conflicting setup, because Tomcat and HTTPMail component of MailEnable Professional use the same port 8080.
1. Start MailEnable Professional management console (Start, All Programs, Mail Enable, MailEnable Professional).
2. In the list of MailEnable properties (on the left), select MailEnable Management, Servers, localhost, Services, HTTPMail.
3. Right click on HTTPMail and click Properties.
4. Change the value in the HTTPMail Port field under the General tab to value other than 8080. Make sure that the new value does not coincide with a port used by other programs. Typically, setting it to 8081 will not cause any other conflicts.
5. Click OK to save changes. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the task.