Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5 for Linux1. Check configuration of Sitebuilder virtual host with utility sb_config:
~# sb_config | grep sb_host
--sb_host_ip Create virtual host on the specified IP [192.168.10.01]
--sb_hostname Sitebuilder virtual host name [SITEBUILDER.HOST]
2. Execute the following command as root to change IP Address of Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5 to 192.168.10.02:
~# sb_config --sb_host_ip 192.168.10.02 --force_update_wscfg
Verify SITEBUILDER.HOST is resolved to new IP Address inside Sitebuilder server and outside. Reconfigure DNS if it's needed.
You may use the following command to change both hostname and IP Address at the same time:
~# sb_config --sb_host_ip 192.168.10.02 --sb_hostname NEW.SITEBUILDER.HOST --force_update_wscf
3. Log file of Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5 for Linux is located at /var/log/httpd/sitebuilder_error.log. Please look into it if issues occur.
Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5 for Windows1. Change IP address of Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5 in IIS:
- Go to Start > Administrative Tools > Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- In the Web Sites directory, find the web site where Plesk Sitebuilder is installed.
- Right-click on the web site and select Properties on the menu.
- Open the Web Site tab and click Advanced in the Web site identification area.
- Click Add and in the IP address field, enter new IP Address, and in the TCP port field, specify the TCP port of your web site. Click OK.
- Restart the Plesk Sitebuilder web site: right-click on the web site, click Stop item and then click Start item.
3. Search records with old IP address in Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5 for Windows configuration files and change it to new IP Address. Configuration file are located in directory <path_to_Sitebuilder> where Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5 is installed, for example C:\Program Files\Sitebuilder.
4. Log file HostingService.log is located at <path_to_Sitebuilder>\_logs\HostingService.log . Please look into it if issues occur.
Refer to Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5 for Windows Installation Guide for more information about IP Address or hostname configuration: Configuring Plesk Sitebuilder on Local Network with NAT