SymptomsThe section 'Traffic Log' does not show any data in Parallels Power Panel.
CauseThe reason of problem might be too low memory limit set up for MSSQL server working in Service Container on Parallels Virtuozzo Containers for Windows server and as a result it can not process queries from VZAgent properly.
To solve this problem you should log into the Virtuozzo server by RDP and perform the following actions:
1. Open command line tool: Start > Run > cmd
2. Enter the Service Container: vzctl enter 1
3. Launch osql.exe tool:
"%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\osql.exe" -E
4. Change MSDE memory limit as follows:
sp_configure 'max server memory (MB)',512
This action will increase the memory limit for MSSQL server and it will allow MSSQL server to fetch traffic statistics from database.
You may also install MSSQL Management Studio into the Service VPS (it also requires MSXML and .NET), log into it by RDP and increase memory limit using GUI:
- right-click on MSSQL server on the very top of left pane
- choose 'Properties'
- click on section 'Memory' in left pane of the opened window
- increase the parameter 'Maximum server memory (in MB)' to 512
- click 'OK'