ResolutionParallels Virtuozzo 4.5 provides you with special command line tools for managing server roles inside Containers running the Windows Server 2008 operating system.
Using these tools, you can perform the following role-related operations:
1. Add a new role to the Container:
vzctl addrole CT_ID --role role_name
You can install several roles inside the Container at once by specifying their names after --role and separating them by spaces.
2. List the roles currently installed inside the Container:
vzctl enumroles CT_ID
3. Remove an installed role from the Container
vzctl delrole CT_ID --role role_name
1. You can also log in to a Container (e.g. via RDP) and use the Server Manager tool to manage server roles, role services, and features inside the Container.
2. For more information on Server Manager and how to use it for administering server roles, refer to http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=48541.