SymptomsThe following error is shown when put FTP login with '@' in FTP Backup settings at Home -> Backup Manager -> Personal FTP Repository Settings:
Error: Name must contain alphanumeric characters only.
FTP user name with symbol '@' were allowed in previous versions of Parallels Panel.
How to resolve the problem?
ResolutionThe problem has been fixed since 9.5.1 version of Parallels Panel.
Hotfix for Parallels Panel 9.2, CentOS5x32 and CentOS5x64 is in the attachment.
To install the hotfix download the file attached and unpack it. Backup old binaries and replace existing files with the fixed ones.
You may use the following instructions:
1. Backup old files /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/BackupFTPRepositorySettings.php, /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.Checker.php,
Download the archive and unpack it.
2. ~# wget http://kb.sp.parallels.com/Attachments/11629/Attachments/BackupFTPRepositorySettings.zip
3. ~# unzip BackupFTPRepositorySettings.zip
Find directory that corresponds to your operating system and architecture. Copy the files:
4. Copy BackupFTPRepositorySettings.php to /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/
5. Copy class.Checker.php to /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/
6. Copy plesk_agent_manager to /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/
7. Copy pmm-ras to /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/
Correct permissions with commands chown, chmod. Here are correct permissions:
~# ls -l /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/BackupFTPRepositorySettings.php /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.Checker.php /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/pmm-ras
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 39337 Oct 16 19:42 /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 8087 Oct 16 19:25 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/BackupFTPRepositorySettings.php
-rw-r--r-- 1 root psaadm 25327 Oct 16 19:25 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.Checker.php
-r-xr-x--- 1 root root 1135772 Oct 16 19:42 /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/pmm-ras
8. Restart sw-cp-server with "/etc/init.d/psa restart"