SymptomsNone of event handlers can catch nor is being executed on changing a password for a client account in Panel GUI.
How to realize the features?
ResolutionThe hotfix for Parallels Panel 9.2 is attached. Here are the changes:
- reseller/client/domain administrator updated event is triggered on reseller/client/domain administrator password change
- old password value is transferred in OLD_PASSWORD environment variable to event handler script
- new password value is transferred in NEW_PASSWORD environment variable to event handler script
To install the hotfix download the archive attached and unpack it. Backup old files and replace them with the fixed ones.
1. copy class.ActionLog.php, class.Client.php3, DomainUserManager.php to /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/
2. copy cuDomAdmin.php to /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-common/
Please remember to fix permissions. Here are correct permissions:
-rw-r--r-- 1 root psaadm 48324 Oct 16 19:25 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php
-rw-r--r-- 1 root psaadm 59271 Oct 16 19:25 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.Client.php3
-rw-r--r-- 1 root psaadm 11807 Oct 16 19:25 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/DomainUserManager.php
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 24967 Oct 16 19:24 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-common/cuDomAdmin.php