Resolution0. Requirements(common) : Microsoft Framenetwork 1.1 and DirectX 9.0 or higher preinstalled
1. Download Smartetickets
2. Unzip the software to a folder on your computer's hard drive. The unzipped folders and files will have a structure similar to the following:
o ... o /UserControls
* /Online Help/ (a shortcut)
3. The following directories of the uploaded SmarterTicket installation need to have *read,* *write, delete, and modify* permissions in the *file system*:
NOTE: These permissions must be set for the appropriate application pool users which own the domain where SmarterTickets are installed.
4. Create a new domain in IIS or use one created via Plesk and point home directory to the SmarterTicket folder location. Make sure that this domain has ASP.NET support enabled.
NOTE: Home directory should point directly to the SmarterTicket physical location
5. Choose which SQL server will be used for the SmarterTicket system and create an empty database. Required tables will be created by SmarterTicket automatically.
A. SQL Server 2000 or Higher (more info <http://www.microsoft.com/sql/> )
A blank (empty) database needs to be created for SmarterTicket. Later on, during the installation procedure, SmarterTicket will create all the necessary tables. You will also need a login for SQL Server that grants dbo access to this database
B. MySQL 4.0 or Higher (more info <http://www.mysql.com/>)
A blank (empty) database needs to be created for SmarterTicket. Later on, during the installation procedure, SmarterTicket will create all the necessary tables. You will also need a login for SQL Server that grants dbo access to this database.
6. Go by domain URL (http://domain.com) or you can add an appropriate host header value (empty value but with a specified IP and port number) and go directly by IP.
When that page comes up, click on Agent Login to login as administrator. Use the following login information:
* Username: admin
* Password: admin
After logging in, you should be taken immediately to the database settings page. Choose your database type and enter the information that lets SmarterTicket connect to the database you have already established. If you need help with these settings, consult your administrator or hosting provider. Click [next] to connect to the database and continue to follow the instructions to complete the setup of SmarterTicket.
7. Retrieve trial or permanent license key, then register the product to finish installation.
P.S. The issues which you have to pay attention to:
-- Make sure that Miscrosoft framenetwork is installed not before IIS, if yes, reinstall it.
-- Make sure that you have DirectX of appropriate version installed
-- Make sure that home path of the used domain in IIS points to smarterticket location directly