ResolutionIt is possible to use custom php.ini for domains if PHP is used in FastCGI mode.
But first, you need to apply a hotfix. The hotfix is compatible with Parallels Plesk Panel versions 9.x.
Take the following steps to apply the hotfix.
1. Download hotfix from the attachment.
# wget http://kb.sp.parallels.com/Attachments/13985/Attachments/cgi_wrapper
2. Locate the file, cgi_wrapper.
# cat /etc/psa/psa.conf |grep CGI_PHP
3. Create a backup of this file.
# cp /var/www/cgi-bin/cgi_wrapper/cgi_wrapper /var/www/cgi-bin/cgi_wrapper/cgi_wrapper_orig
4. Replace cgi_wrapper with the downloaded one.
# cp cgi_wrapper /var/www/cgi-bin/cgi_wrapper/cgi_wrapper
5. Copy and paste php.ini to the configuration directory of the domain.
# cp php.ini /var/www/vhosts/domain.tld/conf/
6. Change permissions on the configuration directory of the domain.
# chmod 0755 /var/www/vhosts/domain.tld/conf
7. Restart Apache.
# /etc/init.d/httpd restart
After these changes, the configuration of php.ini in the configuration directory of the domain will be used.